Results-oriented software developer with four years experience in development. I think developers fall into the trap of not starting the development process with the end user in mind. I start with this mindset so that the software I create is usable and provides the best experience for people that will use it. I write highly readable and easily maintainable code. I write my code with the idea that someone else in three years will be maintaining it, and they know where I live. I am a chronic learner, for me software development isn’t just a job it is a lifestyle. I read about different and new technologies and I attempt to make the, “learn something new every day”, trope a reality.
Databases: SQL Server(4); MySQL(2)
Development Software: Visual Studio(2008-2015); Xamarin(2); WebStorm(3); Xcode(1); SSMS(4)
Frameworks/Methodologies: MVC(3); TDD(3); MVVM(3)
Platforms: MacOS (5); Unix/Linux(4); Windows(15)
Cloud Services: Amazon AWS(EC2)(3); Azure(3); Firebase(1)
AS In Business Management | 03/2011 | Ashworth University
- Major: Business Management
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Member of Delta Epsilon Tau International Honor Society
BS in Business Management | 08/2017(expected) | Adams State University
- Major: Business Management
- Minor: Mathematics
Software Engineer II | Community Investors, Inc. (Cii) | 10/2015 – PRESENT
- We have several products spanning many different technologies. They are mostly Software As A Service websites and services catered to HOA’s and Property Management. I have been given entire projects with little to no guidance. I have struggled and I sometimes failed, but out of those failures have come my greatest victories. I fail, but I never quit and I always find a solution. I am currently in the process of assisting with two mobile apps, (one for Android and one for iOS), in Xamarin. They are on their respective app stores under the name DwellingLIVE.
Junior .NET Developer | Fetter logic, inc | 5/2014 – 10/2015
- My task was mapping data from the UI, through the database and onto a form. I was responsible for writing custom code in C# to process information and insure that it is displayed correctly on a particular PDF form. I also wrote several internal applications that have saved hundreds of man hours by automating lengthy manual processes. I was also a back-up deployment manager. I published and deployed from TFS in Visual Studio to QA, UAT, SIT, and Production environments.
Apple App Store | By Tim Myers | 08/2016 – PRESENT
- I have hit the ground sprinting by developing 6 iOS apps. One paid and 5 free apps. These are apps I’m building as part of the learning process. They are not fully-featured apps but they do increase in complexity. You can see them here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/tim-myers/id996242632
Google Play Store | BY DenverCoder | 04/2015
- I have two apps available in the Google Play Store. They are games that I created in Unity 3D. They can be viewed here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=DenverCoder
Swift I & II Certifications | CCA | 08/2016 – 09/2016
- I studied for and took two certifications for Swift I & II. They can be viewed here.